Wholesale to dealers, architects, contractors, designers
Enjoy several of the many examples of the many materials we offer to the discriminating customer. We are also proud to be the exclusive importer of the finest Peruvian stones.
Exclusive Importer Peruvian Stones
- Marble - Warm, glowing quality, durable, elegant, can be carved, has distinctive veining that makes every piece unique. Used for interior floors, stairs, walls, countertops for kitchens and baths, fireplace surrounds furniture surfaces.
- Travertine - A creamy or reddish variety of limestone that can be polished. Its formation around hot springs gives it distinctive whorls and pits. Used for interior and exterior walls and decorative elements for commercial and residential buildings. Finishes: Polished, honed, ancient, filled, unfilled, cross-cut, standard-cut, tumbled.
- Granite - Extremely hard and durable, virtually scratchproof, comes in a wide variety of colors, easily cleaned because of low porosity. Used for interior and exterior walls, floors, stairs, outdoor paving, kitchen countertops and backsplashes, bathroom vanities, spas and showers, fireplace surrounds, courtyards, porches and entryways. Finishes: Polished, honed, flamed.
- Saturnia - Saturnia is a natural stone of timeless beauty and quality extracted from the ancient spa areas of Central Italy . Its natural qualities and textures make it suitable for outside patios to the kitchen cool room, Saturnia stone possesses high density with a smooth and rough side creating that 'lived in' feel. You will never find two tiles completely identical.
- Porcelain - Porcelain art combining beauty and function. Fired at extremely high heat, porcelain reveals colors with a vibrant finish developed in the kiln. This, combined with custom design, creates a unique exquisiteness that will endure a lifetime. Our tiles allow each project to become its own masterpiece.
- Glass Tile
Wood flooring came of age in the 1600s starting with the French parquetry and marquetry patterns. Then it was found only in the most affluent homes. We offer these same hardwood and laminate affordable luxurious floorings that capture the natural beauty and character of timeless European flooring from the Renaissance era.
- Hardwood Floors - To create warmth and richness, and add value to a home, nothing can compare to genuine hardwood flooring.
- Laminate Floors - While its appearance rivals the finest custom handcrafted wood textures, our laminate flooring features superior high-pressure laminate construction which offers significant performance and maintenance advantages. Virtually carefree – maintenance is as simple as damp mopping. The floor's tough heavy-duty wear layer means it's made to be lived on, not fussed about.